Shipping & Returns
For orders via the can+ shop, we charge € 6.50 net per packaging unit up to 10 packaging units as shipping and handling charge. As a rule, we ship all boxes with DHL. From 11 packaging units upwards we ship the goods by forwarding agency for € 75,- on pallet or half pallet.
Foreign countries - all countries except Germany
The costs for shipping abroad with GLS or DHL can be configured via the shop system, shipping by freight forwarding requires individual calculation. Special import and customs conditions must be observed and borne by the customer.
We send all our single packages with DHL or GLS.
Inland ( Germany )
Sample shipment: 4.90 Euro net flat rate and applies to every sample order
Package dispatch 1st - 10th packing unit*: 6.50 Euro net
From the 11th packaging unit*: 75,- Euro net flat rate per shipping company ( Various islands with surcharge )
|Sample shipment flat rate Shipping||costs per packaging unit*|
|Denmark||11,00 €||12,00 €|
|Poland||14,00 €||15,00 €|
|Czech Republic||14,00 €||16,00 €|
|Austria||8,95 €||12,00 €|
|Hungary||18,00 €||20,00 €|
|Netherlands||10,00 €||11,00 €|
|Belgium||9,95 €||11,00 €|
|France||14,00 €||16,00 €|
|Slovenia||13,95 €||16,90 €|
|Luxembourg||10,00 €||15,90 €|
Tin cans are dispatched after receipt of payment within two working days for unfinished stock goods.
For finished products the delivery time is approx. 10-15 working days after receipt of payment. Faster production times are possible, but require a special agreement.
Terms of payment
The purchase price is due net, without deduction, within 14 days from the date of invoice. For new customers until the 3rd order we charge prepayment.
Delivery conditions for pallet delivery
- The delivery takes place on Euro pallets in technically perfect condition
- Exchange of pallets is considered as agreed, only equivalent pallets are accepted
- Not exchanged pallets will be charged with 15,00 Euro net per pallet
- Subsequent collection of pallets will be charged separately
- The pallet height is normally up to 2.20m, overhang of up to 5cm per side is deemed to be agreed.
- Deviating pallet heights as well as individual pallet packing schemes require a separate agreement and calculation.
- The delivery is carried out at normal business hours, deviating goods acceptance times must be announced at least 3 days in advance; other agreements will be separately and may result in additional costs.
- The delivery is carried out by truck at the discretion of the executing forwarding agency. If additional vehicle specifications or unloading aids (lifting platform, pallet truck) are required, a separate agreement is required.
- The goods must be checked for completeness and damage upon delivery.